Dairy Queen started its journey in the year 1940 as a fast food and ice cream glacier in the city of Joliet, Illinois. Later they introduced malts, smoothies, banana wedges, Dilly Bar, Brazier, Mr. Mystery Slush Treats, Buster Bar, Tretter Pizza, Treatzza Pizza, Grill Burger, pastries, and breakfast dishes. The DQFanSurvey currently has around 6,400 points of sale in 27 countries of the world.
Questions Asked In The DQFanSurvey
You will be asked some very basic questions while you’re participating in this survey. Have a look at the list of questions below:
- The DQ fan survey inquires regarding your opinion about the quality of services and the food served at the Dairy Queen premises.
- The questions are purely based on your last visit to the Dairy Queen.
- Did you like the atmosphere of the stores?
- How are the cleanliness and the hygiene at the Dairy Queen stores?
- Did you like the staff behavior at the Dairy Queen?
- How was the quality of the food served on your table?
- Did you face any sort of issues during your visit to the Dairy Queen? If yes, then please explain in detail.
- How can we improve our services?
Since 1940, Dairy Queen has been satisfying its customers with some very tempting desserts, ice creams, and the irresistible smoothies. It is the result of their high quality of the products and services that they are the people’s favorite all over the world.
Due to the incredible success of their ice test, Noble and McCulloughs established their first Dairy Queen store in 1940, starting with a $ 0.10 ice cream bar in the city of Joliet, Illinois.
The original building stopped supplying ice in the 1950s.
DQFanSurvey is one of the best efforts by the Dairy Queen to make sure that the customers are actually loving their services and the food served.